Posted on: September 6, 2020
Job Description: Equipment Service Manager
Equipment Asset Management
DPJV has an exciting opportunity for an Equipment Service Manager
to join our Equipment Asset Management team. The Equipment Service
Manager will be responsible for managing the Equipment Services
Group. The Equipment Services Manager will work closely with
various groups inside and outside of the enterprise to include
field services superintendents, crane& rigging superintendents,
construction site management teams, engineers, and vendor teams to
ensure the most innovative, efficient, and productive resources and
lift equipment are utilized in support of all projects by: (1)
ensuring efficient profitable operations, (2) continuous
improvement, (3) serving as Crane& Rigging Subject Matter Expert
SME and, (4) maintaining fleet utilization reports.
- Provide leadership and direction as required to achieve the
highest levels of customer satisfaction, employee engagement.
Demonstrates strong decision making, critical thinking, and
- Conduct regular meetings to manage day-to-day activities,
coordinate team efforts in the delivery, inspection, and
maintenance of DPJV cranes. Communicate openly and continuously
with site management, vendors, coworkers, contractors and
stakeholders through phone, email, text or Skype Conference
- Maintain work-flow and scheduling to achieve the highest levels
of customer satisfaction, team efficiency, and fleet utilization.
Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize
and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure
- Fosters relationships with internal and external departments,
projects, and vendors to ensure efficient and timely scheduling of
rentals and deployment of equipment.
- Collaborates with field personnel to complete inspections,
repairs, reconditioning and servicing of new and used equipment for
usage. Ensure operations comply with all industry and company
performance metrics and benchmarks.
- Assure compliance with OSHA, MSHA, ASME, and EPA rules,
regulations, standards and all company safety and policies.
- Provide guidance, gather information and communicate company
strategy and policy. Conduct semi-annual performance reviews for
all crane services department personnel.
- Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes
teamwork, fosters cooperation and collaboration, and enhances
productivity in the workplace in a time-conscious and efficient
- Maintain nationally recognized credentials for crane operator,
rigging, and lift director.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree/Certificate/Extensive Experience
- 10-15 years of construction equipment and management
- 5-10 years of customer relationship skills
- Superior organizational and communication (verbal and written)
- Understanding and implementation of service contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel essential
- 4-year college degree or Equivalent Certification
- 5-10 year's equipment-related coordination experience
The employee will be required to communicate in person, via
telephone, email, use of arm/hand steadiness, manual dexterity,
finger dexterity, multi limb coordination, oral expression, and
comprehension. May be required to lift, carry and move objects
The Equipment Service Manager will work in multiple environments
including an office, warehouse, and in a trailer or building on
construction sites. They must possess a vision (corrected or
uncorrected) that allows for clear visibility from a distance of 20
inches or less. Job site will contain light to heavy equipment
vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication
equipment, and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling
and talking, bells whistles and alarms The above description covers
the fundamental responsibilities of the Equipment Service Manager
position. It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all
miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required
Keywords: Dragados, Pharr , Equipment Manager, Executive , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!