Company: Ayvaz Pizza, LLC
Location: San Juan
Posted on: September 15, 2023
WHO WE ARE:
Ayvaz Pizza (Franchisee of Pizza Hut) is hiring Restaurant General
Managers who will be responsible for assisting with the daily
operations of the restaurant. The Restaurant General Manager
assists with ensuring that each visit by a customer result in a
friendly and personalized service with great food that is promptly
delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic team player to join
our team! The Restaurant General Manager position is responsible
for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working
closely with the District Manager and other team members to
maintain operational standards and procedures.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a GROWING Ayvaz Pizza (Pizza Hut) franchise with upward
mobility. As one of the largest Ayvaz Pizza (Pizza Hut) franchises,
we are dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as
providing career opportunities for our employees. As our company
grows, we look for employees who share our passion for achieving
exceptional results. At Ayvaz Pizza (Pizza Hut), employees have an
opportunity to contribute to the success of our growing
If you're looking for a chance at a fast-paced, hands-on career,
you've come to the right place. From Team Member to Restaurant
General Manager, the job opportunities in Ayvaz Pizza (Pizza Hut)
restaurants are challenging and fun.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced
setting. HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an integral member of the Ayvaz Pizza (Pizza Hut) Team, this
position is responsible for:
- The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility
for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45
employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring
desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability,
and employee retention).
- The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) leads the restaurant
management team and oversees the financial controls, operations,
people development, guest service and BKC compliance within the
restaurant across all shifts.
- The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) should be able to work
long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed,
for the proper functioning of the restaurant.
- This position is overseen by a District Manager (DM) and
directly manages Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant
- This position interacts with restaurant team members,
restaurant management, DM's, customers, members of the field
operations team and outside vendors. HERE'S WHAT Education &
Experience YOU WILL NEED:
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2 years of college
- Complete all internal certification programs
- 1-2 years of restaurant management experience
- Strong understanding of P&L interpretation and management
to influence profitability
- Ability to prioritize and organize own and others' work and
time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
- Must have a valid driver's license SOME Perks & Benefits (Based
on eligibility requirements:)
- A discount program that has discounts on things like glasses,
hearing aids, weight loss programs, step tracking devices, shoes,
- A provider finder/cost estimation tool, allowing members to
find in-network providers and get a cost estimation before the
- A wellness program, where earning points for things like
achieve step goals, can be redeemed to purchase wellness related
- A pregnancy planning tool, that helps track fertility, baby
growth, milestones, etc.
- Receive your GED credentials at no cost to you.
- Tuition Assistance. We invest in YOU by Empowerment and
Building Confidence for your future.
The Company reserves the right to conduct a background check of its
employees, and your employment may be conditioned on satisfactory
We are an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Ayvaz Pizza, LLC, Pharr , General Manager, Executive , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!