Training & Operations Specialist
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of
Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the
globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels
and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS
delivers innovative business process management and technology
solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and
higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and
efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000
employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government
agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia,
Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human
services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local
governments to provide critical, high quality health and human
service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under
MAXIMUS's founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People--
since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping
government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program
constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward
for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on
its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus
is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more
effectively with government services.
The Training Specialist develops, carries out, and evaluates
training programs for employees and clients. The Training
Specialist instructs employees in new technology, management,
reporting systems, and safety; must analyze organizational
development issues, discover where training would be most useful,
and design effective strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop training curriculum and training materials
based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid
Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Create and develop training scenarios and updates comprehensive
training environment data resources to ensure that systems training
mimics the production environment systems tools used by employees
on a daily basis.
- Work extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs
analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that
meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality
standards develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to
measure learner requirements, competencies, and organizational
- Teach instructional programs in accordance with training or other
course requirements and organize materials to be presented.
- Develop assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the
curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrate
results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed curriculums
and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Develop and create training resources and maintain/update systems
training environment and library of training resources to align
with operational excellence.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended
period of time.
- Able to occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items
weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Pharr , Training & Operations Specialist, Other , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!