Company: Pharr Rapid Repair
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Pharr Collision Center, a Penske Automotive Group affiliate,
is looking for a motivated and hard-working Automotive Painter to
join our team and deliver extraordinary customer
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive
and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement,
and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our
customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals
who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying
job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. The Painter refinishes
damaged vehicles in accordance with manufacturer and dealership
quality specifications and time standards.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of expertise, be an
integral member of the paint department focusing on customer
satisfaction while ensuring profitability.
- Growth Mindset: Strive to grow the Collison Center and your
career by hitting challenging monthly goals.
- Communication: Comply with all laws and regulations pertaining
to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any
deviations to management immediately
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our
interview process typically includes a phone interview, several
in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving
record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer
experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and
maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must
possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
Keywords: Pharr Rapid Repair, Pharr , Painter, Other , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!