Quality Control Inspection Technician
Company: Atlas Cold Storage LLC
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Assures quality product by conducting in-process inspections;
evaluating finished product.
* Determines quality and reliability standards by studying drawings
and formulas; verifying specifications with engineering staff.
* Identifies raw material condition by collecting materials
samples; conducting inspections and physical tests of
* Identifies in-process product condition by collecting samples
during production process; conducting in-process inspections and
* Determines disposition of finished product by collecting,
classifying, analyzing, and interpreting production and quality
data; judging product acceptability in comparison to
* Determines acceptability of rework by conducting inspections and
physical tests of reworked product.
* Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing
raw materials, in-process, and finished-product inspection and
physical test data; updating quality assurance data base.
* Maintains product quality documentation system by writing or
rewriting quality assurance procedures.
* Maintains quality assurance operations by following quality
assurance policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Technical
Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Documentation Skills,
Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
Keywords: Atlas Cold Storage LLC, Pharr , Quality Control Inspection Technician, Other , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!