Commercial Sales Engineer
Company: Carrier Enterprise
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Manage all assigned outside commercial existing accounts, also
business develop new accounts, and introduce new products to
compete in the market.
- Support the customer with day to day operations, by site
visits, phone calls or emails.
- Customer visits are a requirement at their office and help them
through the sales process
- Engage customer with opportunities for controls, VRF and
- Provide customers with HVAC equipment quotations for
replacement projects or plan/spec projects.
- Provide customers with product data, technical support via
telephone, email, and online orders, or visit the customer office
to solve any issues
- Provide submittals and O&Ms to customers when
- Assist commercial customers with warranty process and parts
- Follow up on existing orders to ensure customer expectations
are met and/or exceeded.
- Work with order entry group to manage commercial orders through
entire process from conception to delivery.
- Plan and schedule lunch & learn events on all commercial
products and controls.
- Seek new business opportunities by responding to routine sales
leads from Sales Engineers, Sales Reps, and/or Sales Managers
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar
- 5 years HVAC experience such as sales and/or service; either
equipment and/or controls
- Solid understanding of HVAC principles
- Proficient with a PC and Microsoft Office applications
- Business, sales, customer service and relationship development
- Able to communicate and present effectively (verbally and in
writing) with all levels of management in a clear and professional
Keywords: Carrier Enterprise, Pharr , Commercial Sales Engineer, Other , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!