Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Outside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for
developing and maintaining business relationships with our
customers in their assigned territory. The Sales Representative
will build upon the strong reputation that our company has within
the industry and provide products to our customers that meet and
exceed their requirements. This individual is expected to prospect
and close deals with new and existing customers.
- 3 + years of outside sales
- Industrial distribution or
supply industry experience highly preferred.
- Proven track record of managing
and growing sales territory.
- Ability to quickly build
relationships with key decision makers in client
- Strong presentation
- Working knowledge of all
company web services.
- Develops new business
relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Understands customer business
models and product needs.
- Crafts solutions for customers
that meet and exceed their requirements.
- Prospect new clients in
- Works to expand sales with
- Act as a subject matter expert
on all products lines.
- Provide reports on progress in
territory and opportunities for growth.
- Respond to RFQs as
- Work closely with other teams
on larger projects to ensure deliverables are met.
- Pursue VMI opportunities.
- Notify customers of signature
- Work with core supplier target
account programs by scheduling sales calls and presentations.
- Maintain established margin
- Encourage customer website
- Travel when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operate a computer/tablet.
- Occasionally lift up to 15 lbs.
- Standing, sitting, bending, twisting occasionally.
- Travel via company vehicle to visit customer.
Production Tool Supply Company LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: PTSolutions, Pharr , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!