Company: World Insurance Associates LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization
offering top products and services from major providers, combined
with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance
broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial
insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial
and retirement services, and human capital management
Claims facilitators' main task is to offer full range of customer
service to all clientele, either by phone, e-mail, fax. This
includes, but not limited to handling incoming calls and outgoing
calls for other departments. The level of customer service offered
should be of the highest quality.
* Gathering accident information from clients, essential to
facilitate the claims process.
* Support customer by providing helpful claim or policy
* Support adjusters by communicating with insureds and
* Seek support and reports directly to Claims/Fleet Manager.
* Complete clients' initial accident report forms
* Fill out and submit loss notice, as needed - (Time-sensitive
* Gather pending information from adjusters or clients
* Obtain information-including photographs, crash reports, and
statements, either written or recorded on audio or video-and put
together a report for claims adjusters to review.
* Transcribe or translate to adjusters or clients
* Follow up on requests and/or claim completion
* Provide necessary training to insureds or team members on policy
* Facilitate communication with the adjuster and clients until the
claims process is finalized.
* Provide necessary reports to managers and insurance companies
* Understand the emphasis of "Time - sensitive" (i.e. tasks should
be handled with "_urgency_")
* Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement tools
provided to improve the quality of your work.
* Help to keep motivation high by providing support to your team
* Show initiative and take responsibility for tasks assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pharr, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: World Insurance Associates LLC, Pharr , Claims Specialist, Other , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!