Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Complete inspection reports stating the conditions of a work
area to ensure requirements are met.
- Make recommendations for corrective action.
- Apply knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate.
- Verify contract requirement standards for project
- Implement principles of performance evaluation; prediction
methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability,
- Complete documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory
completion of inspection or test activities.
- Under strict supervision, develop skills and knowledge to
determine degree of conformance of products to specifications.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Strong attention to detail, with a track record for leading the
team around them to higher levels of operational excellence.
- Ability to accurately keep records while managing multiple
projects at one time.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume work
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings, and diagrams for
project build process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and maintain a calm and
effective demeanor in all circumstances.
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and on-call, as needed.
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Construction.
- Five years of related experience in Construction and
Road/Bridge Construction Inspection.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members
and upper management.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
Physical Demands and Work Environment This job often operates in a
field environment. This role routinely requires extended periods of
standing, walking, bending, squatting, and lifting. Also, working
in inclement weather conditions, such as extreme heat, extreme
cold, rain, ice, snow, and wind. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This
position is physically active, with lifting required. Must be able
to bend and lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
Keywords: Dragados, Pharr , QC Inspector, Other , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!