Company: Cost Plus World Market
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Who We Are
We are passionately committed to inspiring home decorators,
entertainers and gifters with our eclectic assortment of products
sourced and designed around the world. For over 60 years, World
Market has collaborated with international artisans to provide
customers with the most unique, authentic and always affordable
global treasures. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and
bridging cultures through our associates and products. Join our
team for a world of fun!
What You'll Do
Join our team, together we'll make our stores magical!
As an associate you'll delight shoppers with everything for
extraordinary gift giving, entertaining and decorating. You'll be
responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional
customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise,
maintaining visual standards and delivering curbside orders to our
* Assist customers utilizing World Market service standards as well
as representing World Market brand.
* Stock merchandise according to visual standards, schematics,
visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety
* Cashier according to customer service guidelines and register
* Maintain the stockroom and sales floor organization and
* Adhere to all Company loss prevention policy and procedures, and
distressed merchandise procedures.
* General housekeeping as directed by management.
* Physically unload trucks as needed.
What You'll Bring
* A can-do attitude and commitment to contributing to a
collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful
* 1+ Years experience in retail preferred, but not required
* Excellent communication & time management skills.
* Ability to initiate a conversation.
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Why We Love It
* Flexible scheduling to support your work life balance.
* Associate discount to World Market!
* A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome and
* A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best
* Eligible associates offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision
Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee
Assistance and more.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line
application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for
the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not
need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the
apply button below to complete an application and upload your
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Cost Plus, Inc. to recruit, hire, train,
promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all
other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status,
lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Cost Plus World Market, Pharr , Sales Associate, Sales , Pharr, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!